Flashys Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love me, Love my cat x

Go down

Love me, Love my cat x Empty Love me, Love my cat x

Post  flashy Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:02 am

Love me, Love my cat x LovemeLovemycattuttag1

A tube of your choice. I used the lovely artwork of Jose Cano, which can be purchased here:
www.mypsptubes.com

No plugins needed.

Supplies needed:
My black photo frame, pinkblk flower, butterflies, redblk doodle, and mask 1, which can be found here:
https://flashy.forumotion.co.uk

Lets begin!

Open a new 6005x500 image and floodfill in white. Open my black photo frame, image, rotate,
free rotate, 90% left. Position centrally.

Click on raster layer 1, and add a new layer, floodfill With a chosen colour from your tube.
Open mask 1, go to layers, new mask layer from image, choose mask 1 from the source window,
make sure invert mask data, and source luminance are ticked, and ok. Merge group. Image,
and resize to 130%. Adjust and sharpen. Centralise the mask around the frame.

Choose four different close ups from your tube/tubes and have them handy.

*Click on the frame layer, and magic wand inside one of the photo frames. Selections, modify,
expand by 5. Add your first tube as a new layer, and position in the first frame till
you are happy with it. With the frame still selected, go to selections, and invert, then
hit delete, and deselect. Drag this layer below the frame layer on the layer palette, and
drop shadow as follows:

V=2
H=2
O=60
B=4.30
Col=black

Staying with this first frame, we now need a background. So foreground null, background
white, click on the rectangle tool. Make a rectange that fits just behind the tube/photo frame, and convert
to raster layer. Drag this layer below the first tube. Now you can duplicate the
white background when you need to, for the other three photo frames. You can rename
your white background and tube to 1, and so on for the rest, to save you getting mixed up.**

You now need to repeat the same process for your other three tubes, from * to **.

Add your main tube as a new layer. Resize as necessary and place in the centre of the
frame. Drop shadow as above.

X out raster layer 1, and the mask layer. Click on any other layer and merge visible.

For your name. I chose the font ChopinScript, size 48, stroke one, in foreground black,
and background #d37589. Convert to raster layer and position at the bottom of the tag to
the right hand side.

For the word art, i chose the colour #f5c0c0, and black, same font as above, size 22, stroke 1.
Drop shadow as follows:

V=1
H=1
O=20
B=4.30
Col=black

Now for the embellishments!

From my site, i chose a redblk doodle, butterflies and a pinkblk fower.
Adjust, hue and saturation, hue/saturation/lighness:

Hue=347
Saturation=54
Lighness=30
Colorize ticked

Place the doodles above the mask layer, using duplicate, image and mirror, and opacity lowered on two outer ones.
Use my tag as a reference. Resize as necessary and give no drop shadow.

Apply the butterfies of your choice, resize and colourise, as above. Add the pinkblk flower,
as a new layer, resize and place on each corner of the frame, like i have done. Drop shadow using the
first drop shadow we used. Move these layers to the top.

Add your credits, X out raster layer 1, and save as a PNG file.

Thats it ... we are all done! I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.

© Flashy
October 2010

flashy
flashy
Admin

Back to top Go down