Warm in Brown

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warm in Brown

Post  flashy on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:34 am

A tube of your choice. I am using the lovely artwork of Keith Garvey which can be purchased here:
www.mypsptubes.com

Plugins needed:

Alien Skin Eye Candy 5, Impact, and motion trail, which can be found here:
http://www.linktipper.nl/leden/start.php?lid=7261

Supplies need:

Mask 43. My brown frame, (in frames) brown hearts, brown design, brown flower, (elements/ all things brown)
Which can be found here:
http://flashy.forumotion.co.uk

Lets begin!

Open a new image 600x500 and floodfill in white. Add one of my brown frames as a new layer. Open
the brown hearts, and copy and paste as a new layer. Position this on the top left corner of the frame. Add
the brown flower and place over the top of the heart. Open the brown design and resize to 80%. Position
this on the bottom right hand corner.

Add your tube as a new layer, resize as neccessary. Drag this layer below the frame layer. Go to plugins,
Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 and motion trail. Use the settings as below:

With the rectangle tool, foreground null, background white, draw a square that fits nicely behind
the frame for our background layer. Convert to raster layer. Drag this layer under the tube layer.
Go to adjust, add/remove noise, add noise. Have gaussian and monochrome checked, and noise at 20%
and apply.

Click on raster layer 1 and add a new layer. Floodfill in #80593f, and go to layers, new mask
layer from image. Choose Mask 43 in the source window. Make sure source luminance, and invert mask data, are
checked, and apply. Merge group.

Click on the mask layer, and add the brown sprig as a new layer. resize to 70%, and place on the
right hand side of the frame. Use my tag as reference.

For your name the font used is Arenski, size 20, stroke 1, foreground null,
background #80593f. Add a drop shadow as below:

V=1
H=1
O=40
B=4.30
Col=black

Now place your name on the bottom left of the frame, and use the same motion trail
settings as before. Open the brown heart ring and place this on the bottom left hand
corner of the frame. Have one heart just touching the edge of the frame. Drag
this layer, just above the mask layer.

Click on the top layer and add the brown butterfly as a new layer. Place this
on the right hand corner of the frame.

For the wordart, the font used is Blackjack, size 14, stroke 1. Convert to raster layer, and place
centrally at the top of the tag. Give it the above drop shadow.

Add your credits.

Thats it we are all finished. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.

© Flashy

28th November 2010

flashy
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top