Flashys Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is everyone?

Go down

Where is everyone? Empty Where is everyone?

Post  flashy Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:53 am

Where is everyone? Whereiseveryone

Tube of your choice. I am using the lovely artwork of Moshilove, which you can purchase here:
www.mypsptubes.com

plugins needed :

Filters Unlimited 2.0 which can be found here:
http://www.icnet.de/filters_unlimited/download.html

Alien skin eye candy 5 textures, which can be found here as a demo:
http://www.alienskin.com/eyecandy/index.aspx

Supplies needed:
Mask 30, the bat, cat, spidersweb, and pumpkin, which can be found on my site in embellishments/Halloween:
www.flashy.forumotion.co.uk

Lets begin!

Open a 600x500 new image and floodfill in white. Open your tube and
choose 2 colours from it for the foreground and background, then minimise the tube for later.
Using gradient/foreground background, style linear, angle 47, repeats 14, draw a rectangle,
width 12. Convert to raster layer.

Now go to plugins and filters unlimited 2.0 and use the settings as below:

Where is everyone? Filtersunlimitedsettings

Click on raster 1 and go to the rectangle tool again. Draw another rectangle, but this
time do the width as 24. Add the plugin as above. Convert to raster layer.

Open your tube and position it in the middle, just sitting on the inner frame. Drop
shadow as follows:

Vertical=2
Horizontal=2
Opacity=60
blur=10.00
Colour black

Using #c0c0c0 for the foreground and #c0c0c0 for the background in the material palette,
do a foreground/background gradient using the same settings as before.
Now draw a third rectangle frame under the first frame that we did, width 14. Convert to raster layer.

Now do a fourth frame in the same colours as above, and place it under the second frame we did, width 26.
Use my tag as reference. Use the deform tool for a better fit.

Now add the embellishments from the Halloween things i made on my site. Position them
coming out of the different frame layers. Use my tag as reference.

You can now drop shadow all frame layers, and merge visible just the 4 frame layers.

Now for your name, i used a brick pattern for the background, and black for the foreground.
Font used is Broadway, size 72, stroke 2. Convert to raster layer and drop shadow.
Position this on the left hand side, use image and free rotate 90 degrees left.

Add your credits.

Click on raster layer 1, and add a new layer. Floodfill this in #cc120c, or a colour
to match your tube. Open mask 30, and go to layers, new mask layer from image. Choose
mask 30 from the source window. Have source luminance and invert mask data ticked.
Close the mask and merge group. I resized mine to 90%.

Draw another rectangle in any colour for the frames background, with foreground null, and position this above group raster ....
Convert to raster layer. Go to Alien skin eye candy 5 textures, and brick. Use the settings
as shown below. Brick colour #c00000, and mortar colour #c0c0c0, and ok. Name this layer brick.

Where is everyone? Bricksettings

Open animation shop. Copy merged and paste as a new animation. *Back to PSPro, and use
the back button till the bricks have gone. Now using Alien skin eye candy 5 textures, and brick,
press the random seed, and ok. Copy merged to animation shop and paste after the
current frame.** Repeat this twice more from * to **

Now in animation shop, go to edit and select all. Then animation, and frame properties,
change the display time to 28. Animate and your all done.

I hope that you enjoyed doing this tutorial.

© Flashy
October 2010

flashy
flashy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum